4Th FEBRUARY 2014 | KELOWNA, BC | FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Hiilite Creative Group Inc. is delighted to announce our multi-level partnership with the Canadian Cloud Council (cCc).
The cCc is a national not-for-profit association based out of Calgary that is focussed on accelerating Canada’s cloud computing industry.
Hiilite’s partnership with the cCc, which began last month, includes:
- Hiilite’s platinum-level sponsorship of The Cloud Factory conference (see below)
- The provision of services including a creative brand refresh, marketing consulting, event consulting & management, environment design, PR, graphic design and video production
- The appointment of Hiilite’s Richard Taylor to the board of the cCc
- The appointment of Hiilite’s Sehra Ffitch to the cCc’s management team
The cCc’s flagship event, The Cloud Factory, delivered in partnership with Boast Capital, is being held in Banff on April 7th and 8th 2014 and will feature industry leaders such as:
- Jim Whitehurst, CEO of RedHat (NYSE:RHT);
- Pat Gelsinger, CEO of VMware (NYSE:VMW);
- Michelle Dennedy, Chief Privacy Officer of McAfee;
- Cynthia Stoddard, CIO of NetApp (NASDAQ:NTAP);
- Marc Frons, CIO of the New York Times;
- James Barrese, CTO of Paypal
“With Hiilite we simply found a perfect fit” said Robert Hart, Founder and CEO of the cCc. “The Hiilite team’s experience with non-profit organizations and with technology companies is already proving invaluable to us and their creative is blowing us away. We look forward to a long productive relationship with Hiilite”.
“Hiilite’s plans for 2014 are ambitious and include significantly increasing the ‘export’ of our services beyond the Okanagan Valley” said Sehra Ffitch, Director of Hiilite Events. “Partnering with the cCc in this manner is a very positive start to the year. The opportunity to develop edgy creative, and help execute such a major event as the Cloud Factory is something we very much appreciate. Additionally, the connections we are making by way of this partnership are already helping doors at global organizations to open for us”.
Tickets for the Cloud Factory can be bought at early bird rates until February 14th at www.thecloudfactory.io