Hiilite is actively seeking skilled
creatives to join our badass team.
We’re looking for a kick ass Graphic Designer in Kelowna to join our design team and work closely with our clients to develop badass graphic designs and websites!
- Conceptualize and design marketing materials including but not limited to websites, landing pages, digital ads, social media graphics, print ads, and brochures.
- Collaborate with the Project Management & Web Development team to understand clients’ marketing objectives and design effective visual solutions that meet those objectives.
- Manage multiple design projects simultaneously while ensuring deadlines are met.
- Design and develop creative concepts for new business proposals and presentations.
- Stay up-to-date with design trends and tools, and identify opportunities to improve our design processes and tools.
- Present design concepts and ideas to clients and internal teams.
Qualifications & experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in graphic design, with a strong portfolio of design work that demonstrates creativity, design skills, and a track record of successful design projects.
- Experience with a range of creative design tools is required, including Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and XD
- Experience designing websites for both desktop and mobile
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with clients, team members, and external vendors.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while ensuring deadlines are met.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Experience working in a marketing agency or similar environment is preferred.
- Some experience with integrating video into social graphics is an asset.
Hiilite Creative Group is actively seeking a PPC manager to launch, manage and track marketing campaigns for a wide range of clients.
If you are an experienced PPC/SEM professional seeking a workplace as badass as yourself, then drop us a line. Hiilite is a collaborative company of creatives who rely on an analytical and organized PPC manager to oversee and implement ad campaigns for our clientele. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate their proficiency in managing PPC accounts with efficiency and gusto.
The successful applicant will be responsible for managing a variety of clients that will each need special care to see growth. They will be supported by a team of creatives who aspire to excellence — the PPC manager ensures creative steps are being taken to find new paths for success.
- Positive, respectful attitude – we don’t want to work with Oscar the Grouch!
- Passion for Search and internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points through both written and verbal communication
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Bing Ads, and other search platforms for a variety of clients
- Maintain and monitor account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, and other important account metrics
- Manage the creation of large keyword lists
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates
- Manage display network placement lists on Google Ads and through other contextual advertising platforms
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals
- Provide oversight and manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups and accounts, and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives
- Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate weekly and monthly client reports for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep abreast of search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Communicate with team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Provide oversight and work closely with the other team members to exceed client goals
- No less than 2 years of experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Bing AdCenter, etc).
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals.
- Google Ads / Bing certification & Facebook Blueprint certification a plus.
- BBA degree preferred.
Say Hii to careers.
Please submit a complete resume, and cover letter. Please make sure your resume includes links to current work or anything that may be relevant to this opening. Competitive compensation depending on experience with increases over time. This is NOT a remote position.