Get routine maintenance + add up to 3 hour of development work a month.
Our WordPress Maintenance package features 1 site checkup a month which includes:
- Running WordPress, theme and plugin updates as needed*
- Checking your site over for errors
- Testing contact form submissions
- Testing special features. E.g. event calendars, e-commerce functionality, etc.
- Making sure your site is properly connected to third-party services like Google Analytics
- Checking for broken links
- Testing your site on mobile
- Testing your site the most popular web browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, Edge
- Running site speed audits
Plus, you can upgrade your subscription to include up to 3 hours of content updates a month.
Important: After purchase, please allow up to 2 business days for us get you set up.
*Updates to paid themes and plugins require that you have an active license with the provider. Some major version updates may require additional development time to ensure compatibility and will be quoted separately.
Why does your WordPress site need routine maintenance?
- Security: Keeping your site software updated helps keep your site safe
- Customer experience: Make sure everything is working seamlessly
- SEO: A broken site can negatively impact your ranking