Tina Walczak is a hiking junkie, entrepreneur, music addict and the Creative Director at Hiilite. Dubbed the Luxury Brand Building Expert, Tina beautifully combines her passion for design with keen business focus. Creating innovative and detailed work that pushes boundaries, Tina is committed to producing work for her clients that accurately captures their brand visually. Her credentials speak for themselves, but Tina craves challenge and never lets herself get too comfortable.
- Currently attending Royal Roads University to obtain a BA in Business/Commerce Management
- Received a Certificate in Marketing Research from How Design University in 2015
- Certificate in Selling Skills and Sales Operations from Trainwest Management & Consulting Inc.
- Graduated in 2006 from Vancouver Island University with a Diploma in Graphic Design
- Creative Director at Okanagan Woman Magazine
- Manager/Creative Director at Vancouver View Magazine (Maximum Yield Publications)
- Owner/Creative Director at Flow Grafix
- Creative Director at Homes & Living Magazine
After graduating from Vancouver Island University, Tina’s talent was quickly recognized and she began receiving requests for graphic design work. Building her own company, Flow Graphix, Tina worked with clients on projects ranging from corporate branding to logo and website design. After working as the Creative Director at Homes & Living Magazine, it was a natural transition for her to lead a team of designers while overseeing 8 publications with Maximum Yield Publications. A bold move to the Okanagan brought new inspiration and opportunities working with Okanagan Woman Magazine. It was the move to Hiilite that opened a new and dynamic path for her career.
Tina admires people who are willing to take risks to see their business grow. She strives to help innovative people succeed by creatively blending design with a focus on a high return on investment. With Hiilite, Tina hopes to continue bringing high quality design work to businesses of all sizes as well as fostering a safe, creative space internally. Her hope is that Hiilite will be the launch pad for the success of both our clients and our employees.