William is the CEO and Director of Hiilite. He believes that maximum potential is achieved only when the right technology works in concert with the brightest creative minds. He believes that empowering and collaborating with those around him will lead to the best results.
He offers expert business and strategy insights and advice from nearly 2 decades of expertise and a wide range of both knowledge and personal experience to help you with your challenges as a creative entrepreneur. William utilizes Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), Analytics, management consulting and solid business fundamentals to find business and growth opportunities.
He has a passion for technology, brands, and business, as well as nearly two decades of entrepreneurial experience, a degree in Computer Engineering, and an MBA. Whether you are struggling with effectively running a creative practice or require insight on solving complex business problems, book a consultation with William.
- 2017 – Master of Business Administrator (MBA)
- 2007 – Computer Engineering Degree
- 2000 – Network Engineering Diploma
- Owned and sold Kelowna based IT and Web firm
- Worked as a research engineer for the Fraunhofer Institute, Nuvation, Blue Cross
- Worked in tech since 1999
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Measuring Value w/ William Walczak Hiilite: Futur Pro Call ep12
- CEO, Hiilite Creative Group Inc.; Kelowna, BC — April 1, 2014 – Present
- CEO, RepairExpress Enterprises Canada Inc.; Kelowna, BC — February 2015 – Present
- CEO, ITS Kelowna/ITS media; Kelowna, BC — Sept 2009 – April 2014
- Chamber of Commerce – 2017/2018 Top 40 Under 40
- Chamber of Commerce – 2016 Marketer of the Year Award Finalist
- Chamber of Commerce – 2016 Entrepreneur of the Year Award Finalist
- Chamber of Commerce – 2011 Business Excellence Awards – Rising Star Award Finalist – ITS Kelowna
- Canadian Engineering Competition – 2nd Place Nationally in Engineering Communications
- Western Engineering Competition – 1st Place in Engineering Communications