Brandishing her Bachelor of Business Management (BBM) with a major in Marketing, Danielle is perfectly poised to manage client projects with her strategic vision and keen attention to detail. Danielle’s expertise in pay-per-click campaigns, Google AdWords certification, social media management, and search engine optimization has helped many clients increase their brand awareness and return on investment. Accolades aside, Danielle’s outgoing nature, uncanny organizational skills, and witty sense of humor keeps her clients happy and projects on track.
When she’s not building relationships with her clients, or writing carefully crafted campaigns, you can find Danielle running her online boutique with her mom, hitting the squat rack, or taking her pup for a hike #EmersontheEwok.
Experience: – Bachelors of Business Management with a major in Marketing from UBC Okanagan – Co-owner and Marketing Director of Carolily Finery, an online boutique specializing in statement & custom jewelry – Account Executive & Digital Marketing Strategist at GOODSIR/CREW Marketing Partners.
- 3.1 million impressions were generated for an executive membership group through a 6-month campaign, which resulted in 76 quality leads and a 3.62% conversion rate
- 1.1 million impressions generated for a mobile fencing company from a yearlong AdWords search campaign, which resulted in 440 goal completions and conversion rate of 8.37%
- 17.6 million impressions were generated through AdWords search and remarketing, Facebook and Twitter campaigns, resulting in a 226% increase in overall traffic, 210% increase in organic traffic and a 669% increase in Facebook likes for a local wine industry campaign
- Okanagan Smiles
- Royal Star Enterprises
- Devanda Corp.
- Orthotech Dental Lab
- Architecturally Distinct Solutions
- Joy of the Mountains
- Caddick and Co.
- Cherry Lane Homes
- Hemisphere Capital Management