Join our growing marketing team while working within a fun and creative culture. The qualified individual we’re looking for should be outgoing and great with outbound calls, emails, social media outreach, and use of online content management systems while also being collaborative with the technical and creative marketing teams.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work with the SEO Manager to research websites and linking opportunities
- Use multiple online Content Management Systems to publish content and links
- Use web-based tools to submit multiple business listings (citations) and
- Report to SEO Manager with successes, progress and opportunities
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be comfortable working within a CMS like WordPress or Weebly
- Must be a great communicator and relationship-builder
- Must be able to multi-task and occasionally assist with other SEO tasks
- Candidate must have a passion for search engine optimization and show it
Please submit a complete resume and cover letter. Please make sure your resume includes links to current work or anything that may be relevant to this opening. Competitive compensation depending on experience with increases over time. This is NOT a remote position.