Hiilite Creative Group is actively seeking a graphic designer.
This position calls for the ability to collaborate with other creatives on projects from conception to execution in a fast-paced, fun environment. You will be responsible for assisting and/or executing graphic layouts. You will be creating multimedia design project ranging from digital ads, brochures, corporate identity, website design, Facebook ads etc. This position is a great experience for students who want to build and enrich his or her portfolio and prepare you for your future in this field.
We are looking for someone that can change course quickly but still prioritize their daily tasks and maintain organization. Impeccable design skills and an eye for detail are essential so be prepared to show examples of your work. We want to know that regardless of the client, you can adapt to their needs and understand how to speak graphically.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work with Hiilite team to plan campaigns that integrate social media
- Assist in development and execution of branding
- Proactively bring ideas for social media content, promotions, contests, and blog posts
- Interpersonal Communicational Skills
- Preparing digital, offset, large format and 4-colour files for output
- Consulting with Customers on design, layout and making revisions as required
- Maintaining accuracy & detail in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Creating print ads, flyers, signage, and campaign elements
- Must have an understanding of type and layout
Desired Skills and Experience Minimum Qualifications:
- Diploma or higher in Graphic Design
- Excellent communication skills and ability to follow through. Ability to prioritize tasks, multitask and manage time efficiently.
- A strong desire to learn new things.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where the demands and directions of the work are frequently changing.
- Must play extremely well with others (up, down, and sideways).
- Strong portfolio
Please submit a complete resume, and cover letter. Please make sure your resume includes links to current work or anything that may be relevant to this opening. Competitive compensation depending on experience with increases over time. This is NOT a remote position.