Hiilite Creative Group is actively seeking a skilled and creative In-house Videographer/Photographer to join our team.
The ideal candidate will create and develop visual storytelling across multiple platforms consistent with the brand look & feel. In this role, you will be responsible for the creation and production of stock photography, photo & video content for social media, and project based photography for Hiilite clients and internal agency marketing.
Desired Skills and Experience Minimum Qualifications:
Knowledge of and experience in the creation and production of quality video and photo presentations for a variety of purposes.
- Developing creative storyboards
- Studio work including lighting, backdrops, and maintaining studio and equipment.
- Product photography experience with duties including taking photos of new products, lifestyle photography, and marketing photography consistent with brand and style guides.
- Post-production video editing, using motion graphics, sound design, color correction.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and apply innovative expression and new technology to video projects.
- Ability to adopt a marketing perspective in the creation of photographic and video presentations.
- Initiative to recommend projects or simply “seize the moment” when an opportunity arises for which video and photos would benefit Hiilite.
- Proficient with a video suite such as: Final Cut Studio Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Creative Suite, Avid Media Composer, Lightroom, Sony Vegas Pro, etc. Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Mac, Photoshop, OSX, RAW file conversion, and photo editing skills.
- Experience with 3D effects and animation software such as: Adobe After Effects, Blender 3D, Apple Motion, Autodesk Maya, etc. are a plus!
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills are a must.
- Must be self- motivated, highly organized, and able to work in a fast-paced, innovation culture while managing parallel projects and competing timelines.
- Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders to establish content goals, project timing and creative deliverables.
- Graphic design experience is a plus.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Meet with Hiilite team to identify photography/videography needs
- Collaborate and work alongside a Creative Director, and Team
- Study and create visual content tailored to our audience
- Create engaging visual content for social media
- Deliverables include both digital and print ready assets
- Plan, execute, and edit:
- Studio photography
- Website photography
- Special field assignments/event photography
- Location photography
- Lifestyle photography
- Video content for social media
- Develop storyboards for campaigns
- Execute client specific photoshoots according to stylescapes & creative direction
We are looking for someone that can change course quickly but still prioritize their daily tasks and maintain organization. Impeccable creative skills and an eye for detail are essential so be prepared to show examples of your work. We want to know that regardless of the client, you can adapt to their needs and understand how to speak visually.
Please submit a complete resume, and cover letter. Please make sure your resume includes links to current work or anything that may be relevant to this opening. Competitive compensation depending on experience with increases over time. This is NOT a remote position.