We are looking for someone that can change course quickly but still prioritize their daily tasks and maintain organization. Impeccable communication & critical thinking skills are essential. You will be reporting directly to Hiilite’s Director & Creative Director as well as supporting the team in the studio.
- Completing payroll on a bi-weekly basis
- Managing day-to-day banking activities
- Generate and reconcile invoices in QuickBooks
- Follow up with overdue accounts
- Executing various other bookkeeping duties as required
- Manage the daily calendar and activities for the Director and Creative Director
- Prepare, compose, and initiate correspondence, presentation material, reports and other documents Make travel arrangements (including itineraries & expense reports)
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Process expense reports
- Screen and distribute incoming email, responding where appropriate
- Document client information; what coffee they drink, concerns, and feedback
- Send thank you cards to clients
- Receive and screen incoming telephone calls, take messages as appropriate, and elicit necessary information to allow timely and accurate responses
- Perform general office duties including facilities management and vendor coordination
- Work independently
- Organize and prioritizes workload to meet deadlines
Desired Skills and Experience Minimum Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a bookkeeping or administrative role
- An undergraduate degree or college diploma in business is desired (Accounting experience is an asset)
- Dependable, as well as a high level of organization and preparedness.
- Strong level of flexibility, initiative and sense of urgency
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written), creativity, resourcefulness and an internal/external customer service orientation
- A high level of proficiency is required in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and handle issues of a sensitive nature with tact and discretion.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with a broad range of individuals and groups
Please submit a complete resume, and cover letter. Please make sure your resume includes references. Competitive compensation depending on experience with increases over time. This is NOT a remote position.