Hiilite Creative Group is actively seeking a Content Strategist to help develop content on a number of digital platforms for a wide range of clients. If you have a passion for digital content, and want a position in a rapidly growing company where your contributions can make a huge impact, we are interested in you. We are looking for someone who is comfortable in a hybrid role creating a wide variety of content that can change course easily. The ideal candidate will have a high level of creativity and a strong belief in the power of unique, engaging content, who is not afraid to jump in and get things done as a team player and individually.
We are looking for someone that can change course quickly but still prioritize their daily tasks and maintain organization. Impeccable English skills (grammar, spelling and syntax) are essential so be prepared to show examples of your work. We want to know that regardless of the client, you can adapt to their needs and understand how to speak with their company brand voice.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work with Hiilite team to plan campaigns that integrate social media.
- Assist in development and execution of content strategies in coordination with SEO goals
- Proactively bring ideas for social media content, promotions, video scripts, contests, and blog posts.
- Interpersonal Communicational Skills
- Participate in the creation and execution of content calendars
- Work with company managers to develop new methods for delivering content
- Stay current on emerging marketing and industry trends, topics and current events.
- Complete knowledge of the big social media platforms and how to use them for businesses
Desired Skills and Experience Minimum Qualifications:
- Absolutely MUST have strong creative writing skills and be able to execute proper grammar and spelling.
- Excellent communication and follow-through. Ability to prioritize tasks, multitask and manage time efficiently.
- A strong desire to learn new things.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where the demands and directions of the work are frequently changing.
- Exceptional business development, leadership, and communication skills. Must play extremely well with others (up, down, and sideways).
- Experience using digital content management tools as well as a basic knowledge of digital marketing analysis platforms including Google Analytics and Buffer.
Please submit a complete resume and cover letter. Please make sure your resume includes links to current work or anything that may be relevant to this opening. Competitive compensation depending on experience with increases over time. This is NOT a remote position. It is for a full time, in house position.